- Chair: Valerie Whitmore (Med/Surg)
- Vice-Chair: Brandi Osborne (Birth Center)
- Treasurer: Linda Murata-Ray (Short Stay)
- Secretary: Denise O’Connell (ICU)
- Membership Chair: Sharon Barbosa (ED)
Click here to see more info about your officers.
News and Updates
Congratulations, Newberg nurses, you have a union contract!
Your bargaining team is happy to announce that the first ONA/Providence Newberg Medical Center (PNMC) contract was unanimously ratified on April 27! You can see a draft copy of your ratified contract below.
- Newsletter Oct. 12, 2016 - Special Incentive Pay Victory
- Meals and Breaks tracking sheet
- Newsletter June 29, 2016 - Welcome Brandi Osborne to ONA Team
- Newsletter June 17, 2016 - We All Have a Role in Contract Implementation
- Newsletter May 5, 2016
- Newsletter April 29, 2016 - Contract Ratified!
- Understanding the Wage Scale - April 29, 2016
- Newsletter April 20, 2016 - Tentative Agreement Reached!
- Newsletter April 18, 2016 - Nurses Support Annual Community Race
- Newsletter March 29, 2016 - No Deal Yet
- Newsletter March 24, 2016 - Bargaining Update
- Newsletter Feb. 22, 2016 - May Pay Raise
- Newsletter Dec. 18, 2015 - Bargaining Update
- Newsletter Nov. 18, 2015 - Bargaining Update
- Newsletter Oct. 28, 2015 - Administration Cancels Bargaining Session
- Newsletter Oct. 16, 2015 - More Dialogue
- Newsletter Oct. 9, 2015 - Contract Negotiations Kick Off
- Newsletter September 11, 2015
- Newsletter July 25, 2015
- ONA Information Request to PNMC - July 9, 2015
- Newsletter June 19, 2015 -Officer Nominations Are In
- Newsletter May 15, 2015 - Nurses Win Our ONA Election!
- PNMC Executive Committee Nomination Form
- Article by the Lund Report: Nurses’ Union Prevails in Newberg - May 15, 2015
- Newsletter May 12, 2015 - Preparing for Our Election
- Final Vote List - May 12, 2015
- Newsletter May 7, 2015 - What Happens after Vote
- Newsletter April 29, 2015 - CEO Forums Leave Some Questions Unanswered
- Newsletter April 24, 2015 - Finalizing Our Vote List
- Sample First Contract RN Survey - posted April 24
- "Providence Nurses May Unionize"- The Newberg Graphic Article, April 22, 2015
- Newsletter April 21, 2015 - List of Nurses Eligible to Vote Coming Soon
- Newsletter April 17, 2015 - Election Agreement Reached: We Vote May 14!
- Stipulated Election Agreement - April 17
- Newsletter April 15, 2015 - Nurses Move Towards ONA Election
- Notice of Representation Hearing and NLRB Filing - April 10, 2015
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Article, "Patients' Confidentiality," about permissible access to health information
- Press Release: Providence Newberg Nurses File for Union Representation by ONA - April 10, 2015
- Newsletter April 10, 2015 - 109 Nurses File for ONA Union Election with 72 Percent Support
- Newsletter April 7, 2015 - Declaration Delivered
- Nurses' Declaration
Areas of Tentative Agreement
Medical Center Proposals
- Jocelyn Pitman, ONA Labor Relations Representative
phone: 503-293-0011 ext. 320
The following contract provision outlines how to file a grievance and the grievance process specific to this bargaining unit. ONA staff or a member of the local grievance or negotiating committee should be consulted if you have questions, concerns, or need assistance filing a grievance.