3325 Pocahontas Rd
Baker City, OR 97814
|53 bargaining unit nurses represented
ONA Constituent Association: St. Alphonsus Medical Center - Baker City CA
- Chair: Kimberli Anderson
- Vice Chair: Melissa Robertson
- Secretary/Treasurer: Marianne Stone
- Membership Chair: Chris Mays
- PNCC Chair: Kim Adkins
- Kimberli Anderson
- Melissa Robertson
- Marianne Stone
- Tanya Foltz
- Chris Mays (ER/ICU)
- Lana Bentley (Med/Surg/OB)
- Amy Branaugh-Baker (Surgical Services)
The following contract provision outlines how to file a grievance and the grievance process specific to this bargaining unit. ONA staff or a member of the local grievance or negotiating committee should be consulted if you have questions, concerns, or need assistance filing a grievance.
News and Updates
- Contract Booklet Pickup on Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Contract Ratified - April 18
- Newsletter April 6, 2016 - Tentative Agreement Reached!
- View the Redline Tentative Agreement - April 6
- Newsletter March 15, 2016 - Bargaining Update #3
- Newsletter March 8, 2016 - Bargaining Update #2
- Newsletter Feb. 23, 2016 - Negotiations are Underway
- Newsletter July 14, 2015 - Update on Scrubs
- Newsletter April 10, 2014 - Tentative Agreement!
- Redline Tentative Agreement - April 8
- TA Wage Scale - April 8
- Call for Delegate Nominations!
- Newsletter January 28, 2014 - Elections
- Newsletter December 20, 2013 - Time for Elections
- Newsletter August 6, 2012 - ER & ICU Restructure?
- Newsletter June 18, 2012 - Tentative Agreement!
- Tentative Agreement Announcement and Voting - June 18
- DRAFT COPY of the Package Proposal Tentative Agreement - June 18
- DRAFT COPY of the Wage Proposal Tentative Agreement - June 18
- Newsletter April 25, 2012 - Trinity Attacks Our Contract
- Newsletter April 9, 2012 - Negotiation Update
- Newsletter March 12, 2012 - Negotiations Begin
- Officer Election Results! - December 20
- Newsletter October 21, 2011 - Time for Elections, Nominations Now Being Accepted
- Newsletter November 16, 2010 - ONA Reaches a Grievance Settlement
- Newsletter October 8, 2010
- Eastern Oregon Hospitals Get New Names - October 1
- Newsletter February 5, 2010
- Newsletter October 16, 2009