Save The Date:
Annual CA 24 Dinner
Thursday October 13, 2016
The Stockpot Broiler
Featuring guest Speaker Jana Bitton, MPA of The Oregon Center for Nursing.
Continuing nursing education contact hours will be available.
Stay tuned for more information as it is finalized.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 7, 2016.
There will be a cash bar, please include your dinner selection from below. Please state in RSVP if special diet request.
Entree (Select one from choices below)
- Tuscan Beef Tenderloin Rubbed with Roasted Garlic and Onion – Roasted Red Potatoes and Presented with a Veal Glacé - Chef’s Seasonal Vegetable
- Filet of Salmon Pan Seared and Served with Chef’s Seasonal Risotto and Vegetable of the Moment – Tomato-Horseradish Beurre Blanc
- Pasta Primavera
Dessert (Select one from choices below)
- New York Cheesecake with Raspberry Grand Marnier or silk fudge topping
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
Continuing Nursing Education
“The Future of Nursing in Oregon”
Featuring guest speaker Jana Bitton MPA, Executive Director, Oregon Center for Nursing
- Describe Oregon's current and future demand for nurses and how addressing nurse faculty shortage now is the key for a healthy nurse workforce in the future.
- Identify strategies being pursued to address future gaps in nurse workforce.
- Discuss questions the group may have related to nursing workforce.
In order to obtain a Certificate of Successful Completion for this activity, the learner must complete the following criteria:
- Sign the attendance sheet
- Attend the entire session
- Complete and submit the evaluation form before you leave the event
Participants can earn 0.75 continuing nursing education contact hours.
Oregon Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The planners and presenters for this CNE activity declare no conflicts of interest in the development and implementation of this educational activity.
All faculty/presenters/authors for this activity have attested that she/he will provide the best available evidence for this content and present information fairly and without bias.