News & Notes
- Thank You Steve Rooney and Welcome to Katy Cooper - July 1
- ONA Calls for Reinstatement of Women's Health Care Provisions - June 30
- ONA Proud to Endorse Governor John Kitzhaber - June 27
- ONA 2014 General Election Endorsements - June 11
- ONA 2014 Annual Dues Increase - June 4
- AFT Affiliation Resources & Information
See the News & Events page for full listings of news, events & educational opportunities
Oregon's Nurse Staffing Law
The Oregon Nurse Staffing Law ensures that our citizens, when hospitalized in an acute care facility, will receive safe patient care based on sufficient, safe nurse staffing.
Nurses should be familiar with Oregon's Nurse Staffing Law, the requirements of nurse staffing committees and how the law impacts you.
And be sure to sign the ONA Pledge to Make Hospitals Safer for Nurses and Patients!
Find Your Bargaining Unit
Visit your bargaining unit's web page by selecting it from the menu below.
Find the general nursing and bargaining unit surveys that are currently open.
We invite all ONA members to complete the 2014 ONA Member Survey to help us improve our services and understand your individual practice as an RN!
Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the survey. The results will be compiled and made available in late summer.
Latest Jobs from the
ONA Career Center
2014 ONA Convention, “Stability in the Storm: Nursing’s Role and
Authority in a Changing Environment,” is May 20-21 at the Holiday Inn,